Cleaning small parts of wheels and brakes
A cleaning line for airplane wheel and brake repair stations
Reach the desired requirements for cleanliness, productivity and EHS (environmental, health and safety) aspects with FinnSonic process solutions.
FinnSonic solutions are multipurpose
A cleaning line can wash e.g. wheel bearings, bolts and screws, as well as brake parts in a single, centralised place.
The first tank is designed to spray wash the bearings with a solution. It features spray nozzles aimed at the bearings and the bearing rack is moved vertically during the cleaning.
The second tank in the line is an ultrasonic bath for the water-based cleaning of bolts, screws and other small parts.
The third tank in the line is for rinsing detergent residue from small parts after ultrasonic cleaning. Parts can also be treated with rust prevention at this stage.
The cleaning line can be equipped with a manually controlled pneumatic-assisted hoist, which makes it easy and ergonomic to lift and move cleaning baskets and racks.
Advantages of the solution
- Compact and modular design; each module can be integrated afterwards if the complete line is not purchased at once.
- Dedicated spraying nozzles in the bearing cleaning module for high cleaning quality.
- Ultrasonic cleaning module for nuts and bolts and other auxiliary parts, high cleaning quality with the automatic tuning feature of ultrasonic generators.
- Less liquid consumption due to closed loop particle filtration.
- Pneumatic basket lifting module for ergonomic and user friendly basket handling
FinnSonic Versa Genius 90/III PTM30 is a modular, compact and smart solution for your multistage process.
The process features solvent spray in liquid cleaning for bearings, ultrasonic cleaning and rinsing/corrosion protection stages for wheel nuts and bolts and other small parts
Techical information / capasity
- Size 545 x 295 x 310h mm (21” x 11” x 12”)
- Max. load in the basket 20 kg (44 lbs)
- Removable level in the wash basket for nuts and bolts to be
washed in two layers
Carrier for bearings
- Size 545 x 250 x 310h mm (21” x 10” x 12”)
- Max. load in the carrier 20 kg (44 lbs)
- For 4 pcs bearings
Typical cleaning times
Bearings 15-20 min and nuts and bolts 20-30 min.
Better process solution?
FinnSonic offers complete process solutions.
The process solutions can be chosen from our standard machines or made precisely for your company’s needs. Let’s discuss more about your cleaning process needs.
Cleaning equipment for optimising your process